VM-DBA VME Display and Bus Analyzer Module
VM-DBA is a new test and diagnostic module for VME-bus systems which visualizes activities on all VME bus lines on the set of front-panel LEDs, but also allows one to digitize individual waveforms of all these lines into 2kBit -long storage memories, for a subsequent readout via VME or USB interfaces.
The digitization of waveforms is triggered by a programmable selection of conditions, including an external signal received at the front-panel LEMO connector.
- Single-width VME/VME64x slave module with LED indicators for all VME bus lines
- conform to VME-bus ANSI/IEEE STD 1014, IEC821 and IEC297 .
- Functionality based on a Xilinx XC6SLX100 FPGA
- LED‘s for all VME bus lines as addresse, data, IRQ, power, ..., 4 user defined LED‘s
- User- programmable trigger for waveform digitization
- Two on-board, user-programmable SPI memories to store two different FPGA configurations.
- Selection of user-programmable registers and memories for comprehensive testing of
- VME bus operations, including IRQ handling and bus arbitration
- Dual user interface - VME and USB
|VM-DBA||VME display and bus analyzer|
No further technical details available! Please see Features and documentation!